Friday, March 30, 2007

What success means to you?

I ve never been asked about what success means to you until last tuesday on this interview session. It somehow stumble me with certain thoughts of defination of success. I remember meeting a father of a friend who once told me ' When I can purchase a mercedes, i 'm a succesful man'. Well, i do respect his vision but at the same time i find myself asking what actually i want in life. Money? Power? Posessions? Hmm... you need money to survive and power to get what you want. But to what extend of wealth are you looking for. We can never be satisfied with what we have. We always wanting more and more. I imagine myself being in a luxury car with a smart home near klcc. Will i be happy? Hell yes, i will be happy but will i be truly truly happy?

Well, i m telling you this : I will be happy when i can afford to give whats best for my family, raise up my children to be someone that i can be proud of, improoving myself to be a better muslimah and enjoy life with family and friends. That is a success for me.

How about you?
Maybe you can share with me here...

5 comments:

.ryu. said...

success means ayu buleyyyyy!
success is something u never imagine u could get.. but sedar tak sedar..ur holding on it.
i have mission everyday.. i success everyday.. long term success is to grow old respectable by ppl..and by myself.

Anonymous said...

Hi Fishie,

You dunno I kot...but I selalu baca ur FP ..i guess you remember my hubby Hairil (Maya Listrik)

Well Success:
I always believed that success is a marathon, not a sprint. For me success is not money semata2...you must have good family, good health,good business and others.
I guess when you're into biz...kita kena work very hard kan..esp. bila dah ada anak. For myself my Angels ni OUR BOSS...haha..need to provide them with best education as possible, money is secondary but education is primary. Bila ada ilmu IsyaAllah bila besar nnt our kids will know what is the best for them.
Just to share with you:

"Your thoughts become things"
Your current thoughts are creating your future life. What you think about the most or focus on the most will appear as your life.

Congrats for your achievements Fishie!

Feel free to visit my Angels FP
http://sofea-soraya.fotopages.com

Anonymous said...

Jap..lama jugak nak pikir ni. Hehe

Anonymous said...

ryu : that's the spirit! go ayu go!

watie: hi watie, yes i remember hairil. so nice of you dropping by in my new blog. i must say that being a wife,mother, daughter and a leader take a great challenge. Its a success when our child grew up and be someone that we can be proud off. my best wishes to you and hairil...

jojoe:ha pk jgn tak pk!

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular brand. The prices seeking the boots were all over 300 pounds on every page. But for all I base this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what is your opinion?