Thursday, March 15, 2007

Birthday Memories

Birthday ,birthday, birthday ...here we go again ... Those who know me would know how i loves birthday and always up to something on someones birthday.On pojee's 30th birthday i did a surprise thingy at CPK,KLCC.I secretly gather his close friends in MMU to join the party.It was so much fun when you see his expression when the whole restaurant sang to him birthday song(bukan senang nak tgk muka pojee malu2 kambing nih!). On Abah 50th birthday, me and mama did a surprise party for him.Most of siblings, nephew and nieces were there.The special thing about that party was i did a video montage of his photo from his baby time,itm years,married,having a daugther(me!me!),having a son in law and having a grandson with a song 'My Way' by Frank Sinatra. It was a great joy to see him laughing and crying at the same time.Glad that angah/zulkhas capture that moment ( will upload the photos soon).On Ilham's 1st birthday I was all over excited about it. I set a theme of Colourful jungle where i did a jungle deco on the buffet line, we wore animals head gear and invited clown to entertain the children(which it actually scare of the children..o dear..)

I also have some fond memories in celebrating birthday. Abah said that i had my first step on my 1st birthday party back in our house in Kg Baru.On my 9th birthday i had it at my primary school,Marian Convent. It was a big cake that forms number 9 with a concept of fish in a pond.That was the best cake ever!On my 17th birthday , i received 2 goldfish swimming in a bowl from my best friend at that time, simon.It was sweet but though i'm fishie but goldfish is hardly to maintain.The goldfish died after a week and just to 'jaga hati' him i bought a new one to replace them.I end up buying few sets of goldfish as replacement every week. My sweet memories of many birthday surprises is definately on my 21st birthday.That really ate me up.I even had tears and even hug pojee (apahal la aku pegi peluk mamat tu..we were just friend at that time)..Let me recall back the day...It was around 10pm.I was at the lab, chatting on irc.(pathetic life). I got a mssg from who eh(angah or pojee or akdon) askin me to go to e-gallery for a meeting. As i entered the gallery there's no one there and suddenly a group of people singing happy birthday to you....lalalalala...kembang semangkok makcik... that one really surprise me! If i'm not mistaken there were pojee, angah,akdon,sity,azrai,yool and who else eh..whoever who was there, please remind me, so that i can include you in my memory box...And for my 28th birthday yesterday, the whole team in Manggis gave me a surprise party at the pantry.It was so nice of them..They even made yong tau foo at the back of our pantry.Thank you guys! everyone was there except pojee..sigh..but luckily he deliver me this huge bouquet of lilies. ha pandai ponn..Thank you sili! muah muah.

Not to forget thank you soo much to my friends and family for the wishes.I really appreciate it. Love you guys so much!
My wishes are, i hope i will be a better wife,mother and daugther. Have a more prosperous year in my bussiness.And last but not least is I want to go to europe again!get pregnant again?hmm..we wait and see!

6 comments:

sitynuress said...

ehheeh.. those were the days where we made a point to attend all of our close frens birthday parties.. most of it are all ad hocks :) old memories are so funny and nice to look back :).. happy birthday dear friend.. i can never be luckier to have you as one of my many wonderful friends :)

.eiffel.amani. said...

a ah.. suka betul buat birthday party kejut mengejut nih kan..
fun days..fun time..
heppi besday fishie..
may ur wishes comes true.

Anonymous said...

a belated birthday wish from some other pisces in a pond :)sorry lambat wish

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday fishie.

do stop by dublin when u get the chance to go euro touring!
i'll be glad to be ur tourist guide.. hehe

[manggis has built up rather a HUGE reputation here in ireland. it seems that all know who u guys are]

and i'm sure proud to have once been a part of it..

Unknown said...

hi madam fishie.. it's me kursiah.. if u still remember me laa.. hope i'm not too late to wish you Happy Belated Birthday.. hope you have a prosperous year ahead... take care and have a nice life....

Anonymous said...

suda upload lor pic..lamo gilo. buleh tgk ikut http://blog.zulkhas.com atau
http://events.zulkhas.com/ilham/