Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Brand New Day

Today I will celebrate my birthday with a blog.Well as you can see, i actually have created this account since march last year.But i have lost the password and i even cant remember the name of the blog(hampeh btull!) so it been put on hold ever since.So today i'm celebrating my new day as a 28year old woman, wife and a mother with a blog.



I ve been longing to have a blog but somehow i'm scared of expressing myself in this sort of medium. It s as if like i'm allowing people to read my diary ...like what i did reading other blog..(feel like a stalker)
But on second thought i ve not been expressing myself for such a longg time..i use to write poems, paint, take photograph but after my marriage, having ilham(my son) and building up manggis the interest slowly fades away.So i hope this blog is a stepping stone for me to start all over again being a believer of freedom in expression. I remember during my final year , I use to read this book by lewis blackwell talking about 'intercourse of expression'. So adapting to the new digital world, blogging is an 'intercourse of expression' which i translate as PERTEMBUNGAN LUAHAN RASA. So again why not?I have so many things to write, to share and to celebrate the joy of my life..
To whoever that reads this newly blog, welcome and feel free to leave some thoughts here..

enjoy!

3 comments:

Nazrah Leopolis said...

welcome to blogosphere fishie!

may i interest you to pop over to www.sentraalstation.blogspot.com where u can request to be included in the list. it's like a directory.

u'll meet fab ppl there! have fun!

hasnuddin said...

Congratulations, finally you made it - your own blog!

sitynuress said...

yahooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! u r now an official blogger.. ala ala pimp my ride!! u've just been pimp!! hehehe suka suka!!!