Monday, June 04, 2007

Break Away

Last year, I said to myself that in 2007, I will travel again to Europe or any 4 season country. As the saying goes ' kita hanya merancang,tuhan menentukan' is definitely true. This year, we have to cut down the budget of travelling due to the new shop. I must say money runs out like water lately and I m being conscious of spending more money for persoanal leisure.

Coincidently, Broadcast/Communic Asia will be held on 19-21 June 2007 at Singapore. For the people who know well enough my dear Pojee, will definitely know his obsession in all sort of camera/editing/related products gadgets. So i guess, it gives us the oppurtanity of goin to Singapore on bussiness trip and for me a breakaway from my daily job.

Been searching for a rooms and it seems I got cheated in the special internet rate on their website. When I called them, they were saying 'sorry, your visit in singapore falls on the communic week and all rate for singapore hotel is sligtly higher'. Whatt??
Most of the hotels rate are at $280-320. Ish..baru nak berangan dok hotel best best kat Singapore. Isk isk what a spoiler.
With that kinda rate, its still fully book. Danggg... Mana nak carik lagi ni? Pojee suggested Hotel 81. Oh no! The last time I was in Hotel 81,Geylang was the most terrifying moment in my life. I just felt sick looking at all the hookers with their 7 eleven service. He remind me of the other branch of Hotel 81 in Bugis which we have pass few times on our way to Bugis Junction. I remember the hotel do look far more decent than the one in Geylang. So I tried to ring that and yes there s still room available on those dates with a $210nett per day. That's like RM450+ and in KL we can even stay in any 5 star hotel. But there's not much option really, so i booked right away.

In another 2 weeks time, I ll be leaving to Singapore and try to breakaway from my work. We decide not to bring E-am as its more like a bussiness affair for me and pojee. I know I will miss him soo much but I dont want to drag him to the expo and make myself and pojee go mad pleasing him. Disneyland is THE perfect destination for the 3 of us. E-am, let mummy make more more money and we can go to Disneyland soon ya.

Mama & Abah is now in Spain and soon be leaving to London in the next few days.
Ola !

No comments: