Monday, June 15, 2009

Counting Days : 4 days

Just got back from my last check up.

Baby is still breech. I ll admit on thursday after midnight. According to the doctor, my c sec will be on 830am on Friday. Gosh, though this is my second experience, I m still nervous. I guess it goes the same to all moms kan? eventhough its your second or third or forth time experience. The 'debaran' is still the same. Pheww...

I'm taking half day work starting from today (shishh, got interview session at 3pm today). So I guess starts from tomorrow then... Need to get a good rest and stress free mode from now on.

3 comments:

Shasha said...

I wish u luck and will doa for u too...baca alfatihah banyak2..insyaAllah tak apa-apa..

Sha_Fasihah said...

hi nazura,

i'm sya from CORFIS..at last found ur blog from manggis web..sukenye dgr u pregnant..keep up writing ok!i bole learn from u walaupun lambat lg nk kawen..hahahaa..semoga sihat slalu!!

Along said...

I hope everything has gone well for you since your last post. Nanti jangan lupa upload gambar baby ya...take care.