Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Friend

To be a friend and to have friends is one of the noblest goals for which we can aim. Friendship is complex and has many facets, but it certainly exhibits the following five attributes:

Friendship means understanding and being understood... Friendship means affirming and being affirmed... Friendship means accepting and being accepted... Friendship means helping and being helped... Friendship means forgiving and being forgiven.

-- David J. Claasen


Cheers everyone, hope you guys had a great weekend. Mine was awesome. Meeting new clients in Mid Valley and having the opportunity to show our work is a satisfying moment for me. Call me sentimental, but I cried few times while doing my editing for manggis new promo. Few times I said to myself, I love my job.It 's all worth it. And syukur, Allah give me the talent for what I do.

Anyway, I would like to write about the above subject. Not a pro in this matter but I do know what a friend means.
I define friend as a person who you can be yourself. I don't have to pretend to be what they want me to be but most of all, just BE ME. As what David J. Claasen said ' Friendship means accepting and being accepted'.

A good friend tells you right in front of your face if you did wrong. A good friend fight. A good friend will confront you if you had any miscommunication. A good friend talk heart to heart. A good friend will be there when you need them. A good friend will share all your happiest moment in life. Most of all, Friendship means forgiving and being forgiven.

Life is short to have negative energy around us

Happy Life everyone!

11 comments:

sitynuress said...

dedicating this song to friends :)
That's what friends are for by stevie wonder:


And I
Never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go away
Well then close your eyes and try to feel the way we do today
And than if you can't remember.....


Chorus
Keep smilin'
Keep shinin'

Knowin' you can always count on me
for sure
that's what friends are for


For Good Times And bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Verse 2
Well you came in lovin' me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you....


Ohhh and then
For the times when we're apart
Well just close your eyes and know
These words are comming from my heart
And then if you can't remember....Ohhhhh

Anonymous said...

keep your friend close..keep your enemy closer..happy friends day..(ada ker hari tuh? kakaka aku suda lalok..belasah jek la labu anyway keep your life exiting.

sitynuress said...

exciting ke exiting ngah??
hahahah
exit dah kojol ngah oii
ehhehehe

Anonymous said...

Jabat tanganku
Mungkin untuk yang terakhir kali
Kita berbincang tentang memori di masa itu

Peluk tubuhku
Usapkan juga air mataku
Kita terharu seakan tiada bertemu lagi

Bersenang-senanglah
Kerna hari ini yang kan kita rindukan
Di hari nanti
Sebuah kisah klasik untuk masa depan

Bersenang-senanglah
Kerna waktu ini yang kan kita banggakan
Di hari tua…

Sampai jumpa kawanku
Semoga kita selalu
Menjadi sebuah kisah klasik
Untuk masa depan

Mungkin diriku
Masih ingin bersama kalian
Mungkin jiwaku
Masih haus sanjungan kalian

:) luff u ols'

Anonymous said...

kmkm

Anonymous said...

"Life is short to have negative energy around us"

i absolutely love the ending and are trying to live by it every bit...

...friendship is so special coz you can't choose your family but certainly can choose your friends in life...

Anonymous said...

poyo nyer ....

sitynuress said...

yeah ayu!!
lagu SO7!!
ehhehe

teringat masa Ikan bagi dgr CD nya.. aku ingat kan sheila majid kuar album baru tapi guna suara lelaki!
ahhhahhaa

nazura.fishie.yan.sili.mummy said...

Yes leila, put away all the negative energy and be happy for what we have now.

You are one unique and one of a kind. Nobody is perfect and there's always room for improvement for everyone.

Those who are still in the same box should take a peek of how great is life and grow up

nadya.s said...

:) peace you all.

happy life to all, apa yg ada sket2 tak happy tuh, buang jauh2 & kita jadikan pengajaran..saling bermaafan and start fresh.

fishie : good post!

ayu - anak ko kacak sungguh.

sity - anak ko bg aku pinjam adik dia nanti. haha!

angah - mana gambar leila menitiskan air mata lepas akd nikah?

okay, happy friday u allzz!

Anonymous said...

Friends are the best treasures to be kept. Great post!