Monday, August 13, 2007

No more tears

Yes,no more tears. No more kesian mama. No more all the negative thoughts.Guys,if i ever talk about negative stories..knock me on head ya!hehheheh...
From today, I wish to remain as positive as i can be. After all that's what i ve been taught since small. All these dugaan from Allah is for a reason. One of the reason is for me to tawakal, menerima takdir dan qada & qadar.But at the same time berikhtiar and not to give up hope. Thank you Azrai&Sity for introducing me to 'the secret'book. It really makes me feel good and I'm trying my very best to be a positive thinker. I think everybody should read this book.It educate us on how we actually can heal our self and to achieve anything that we want by controlling our mind.And of course besides this, we will always look for the best treatment to fight cancer. And if we do not find it, just have laugh.After all, laughter is the best medicine and its free!
I would like to thank you for all the support/prayers for my mama.Mudah-mudahan dengan berkat doa kalian, dapat melegakan dan memberi semangat untuknya.aminn..
Mama is doing great for the past few days. Some people don't even believe that she got cancer in her.She eats well, she laugh , she's just like herself.But at times, when some visitor/caller who don't know how to react to cancer patient,will actually torn her into pieces again. Hmmm...therefor, i wish to share on how we can help cancer patient to fight this.
1.Let us not mention they are a cancer patient.Name them 'CANCER SURVIVOR'.
2.Instead of talking about their sickness, talk about happy/inspired stories or any issue that got nothing to do with cancer.
3.Act normal.Don't pity them.Be happy.
4.Bring your positive energy her that's the least you can do.

Its not how long you live, it's how well you live you life.
insyallah....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear!

"THE SECRET" indeed a great book...i read d book since last year, i guess ini dah masuk 7x i baca...i even got d CDs, usually in morning b4 start with my work i will watch d CDs...great ha! Ya of course u shld be happy in life ya regardless if u dlm kesusahan....semua ada hikmah nya..

Fishie: “ENJOY LIFE, BECAUSE LIFE IS PHENOMENAL! IT’S A MAGNIFICIENT TRIP!

Do take care dear!

Dela Ahmad said...

good way of thinking fishie...... :)

way to go! :D

that book sounds good.

hope all is well and be positive always to go with the prayers.

eiseais said...

hi nazura...

dok surfing2 found ur blog. dont know if u remember me. u did the videography for my wedding about 3 years ago. free2 nanti visit lah my blog ye?

love reading ur stories...

ila de cute said...

hi fishie, this is ila (sity's friend)...thanks for your advice kat my blog...i feel relieve sgt, at least ada gak org yg support my decision to quit from MBA...hhehe

Ur mama is really a strong woman... Please be with her always and make her smile ye...take care of her...