Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Me & myself



There s so many things I want to write that have been in my mind for the past few days. I just dont have the time to write. ahh.. ye la tuu kan... we loves to make excuses after excuses. Kalau facebook , ada pulak masa kan. You need to make time for the things you want to do. Otherwise, you'll stuck within your own time zone and making excuses becomes A HABIT.

Ok, enough of all that. Let's start pouring the juice...

Last week was a busy week for me. In my office, there's few main boards which is dedicated for 'shooting que' and 'delivery que'. Both boards are pack with scribbles here and there. Pheww...pening but at the same time I'm thankful to Allah for the rezeki.
I have 2 preview in the office and not to forget 3 datelines for delivery. It was endless dvd burning process. I always said this, how I wish its that easy burning my fats. hu hu hu. In the office, my task are more on QC, finalizing dvds and managements (grrr). Speaking of that, I had few 'amok' scene where I m so pissed with the attitude of certain people. In this case, my own staff. In Manggis, we encourage everyone to communicate with each other. There's no gap between your superior or senior and junior staff. We are a team. We are Manggisian. We ve been working in a friendly and knowledge sharing for the past 8 years. What really pissed me off is when a staff was given an assignment, then he just sits there acting like he knows what he do, and at the end of the day, everything is totally wrong. What makes me really mad was the attitude of 'bodoh sombong'. Tak mau bertanya lansung! Grrr...ok, enough bout office stuff. I dont want to make my life more tense.

More about my life. What can I say, I'm 7 months pregnant with a jumpy 3.5 old son and have been living my life without maid. I know there s a lot of working mothers who live this kind of life. In fact, with more kids. And I have to salute to all working moms who have the ability of multitasking being a working woman, wife, mother and daughter. Yes, salute to you and me! Having said that, how I wish our husband are more handy with house chores. I'm not complaining, really (am i ?) It really make my day if my other half would at least wash the dishes, buat susu or even throw the rubbish... without me asking for it. And without the word of 'kejap'. Haa, speaking of that, it seems that this word has been affected to E am as well. ' E am, jom washh!' he ll said 'kejap la, e am tgh main chu chu train nie...'E am jom sleep' he ll answered 'kejap a mummy, E am nak tgk tv niee...' Semua benda kejap. Sabar je lahh.. tu tak campur dengan Abahnya yang jugak sukaaa cakap kejap. I remember masa I was in my teenage years, kalau cakap 'kejap' or 'nanti' to Mama, memang siaplaaa kena pukul ngan apa2 objek yang ada kat tangan dia masa tu...huhuhuh..takoott oo...

Pregnancy for now, everything is under control. My BP so far is normal, compared to E am time where I have a hypertension. I ve gain 3 kg so far and the baby now weight approx 1kg. Baby tummy is growing accordingly, as what Dr Fauziah said. This baby tummy is very active, she 's been kicking up and down, left and right. My back is in pain and every time I stand up from a long sit, my tummy felt so heavy (not too sure wether its the baby or my fats). My body is in heat and toilet is my best buddy for the past 4 months. For now, I can t wait to see my baby tummy. The feeling of being pregnant is so obvious now. Once I deliver, then it s the new way of life and definitely another life changing for everyone in the family.

I still have few things to share, I ll write later when I have time. Yaa..more excuse nazura...

Till this keyboard meet the monitor again...time to burn dvd again.

1 comment:

Aapitz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.