Monday, December 01, 2008

updates

I'm 9 weeks pregnant and it's been like a roller coaster ride. Up and down we go...wheeee...mabuk.ok.mabuk.ok. If I'm not the one who puke, then Pojee will. During E-am time, it was a smooth sailing pregnancy. This time around, memang lain macam skit.
E-am have start calling himself, Abang E-am. He would ask me, 'mana baby mummy?' I said 'Baby is soo kecik inside here'. Then he will peek inside my dress to find his baby. 'Tade poon mummy...' And recently he has persuade us to call him BABY KULUS (baby kurus). I'm still wondering where he got this weird idea.
Work is as usual, hectic. Excited with new products, new style, new groove. In the meantime, I have started doing some inventory for Abah's art collections. With the help from Manggisian and my cousin, so far 370 works has been documented. About 1700 more to go. I'm also looking for a person to work dedicatedly for this art collections. Preferably a person who loves art. So if you know anyone, who is interested please send the resume to me- nazura@manggis.tv

4 comments:

Milky Way said...

huhuhuhu..e-am so clever eh lately n he is more 'tenang' now....byk baca buku kot!! i hav a feeling that baby keeeecikkkkk in your tummy is a girl...srunuknya if its a girl eh! can play dress up and that means more shopping time!!!! yaaatttaaaa!!!

sitynuress said...

ahhahah
aku still ingat masa indah tanya mana baby and aku jawab lam perut.. since then, she will tell everyone yang she meet than there's a baby in my tummy :)

alia said...

er... kak yan, I'm kinda interesting in helping out. boleh ke?

Norhaidatul Azian Tajul Ariffin said...

nice kan?
teringat masa Yann pregnantkan my son dulu,Tiqa my daughter always ask where is her adik...hahhaa..
same like u Yan,kalau E-am tanya like that jugak la my daughter tanya adik dia..
Then when the baby delivered,i mean my son..my daughter terkejut coz perut dah kempis..so funny..hikhik
Teruskan compile all of the ur beloved late father collection..
:-)